32x24 Royal Lepage signboard with Big squared photo
PVC POST Including : 2 PVC pieces
32x24 Vendirect signboard with photo
COMPLETE POST KIT 30-36 Including : 2 PVC pieces : 1 of 30" and 1 of...
24 x 8 SOLD or Your Text Topper
32x24 Royal Lepage signboard with borderless photo - RED
32x24 ProprioDirect signboard
32x24 Vendirect signboard
Directional 4' metal Post
Welcome to our Website!
The contents of our Websites are intended for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not use our Services to:
(1) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit our Websites or any product images, product listings, product descriptions, prices, page layouts, page designs, trade dresses, trademarks, logos or other content ("Websites Content") for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided;
(2) Use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy our Websites Content (except in the operation or use of internet "search engines," hit counters or similar technology);
(3) Use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain our Website's names or trademarks used on our Websites;
(4) Engage in any activity that interferes with our Websites or another user’s ability to use our Websites;
(5) Modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide our websites and the services offered on our Websites; or
Any use of our websites or Website Contents that are not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.
You may not send automated queries of any sort to our Website. This prohibition includes, without limitation, a prohibition against:
(1) Using any software which sends queries to our Services or our Websites to determine how a Website or webpage "ranks" for various queries;
(3) Performing "offline" searches on any ImaginaPub's Websites. You may not use the our Services in a manner or for a purpose that is prohibited by applicable law.
(1) Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
(2) "Stalk" or otherwise harass any other person or entity;
(3) Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation except in areas that are expressly designated by Affichage Impression Inc. for such purpose;
(4) Disseminate or transmit any Content that infringes or violates any party's copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right, including, but not limited to, using third party copyrighted materials, without appropriate permission, using third party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, or using or distributing third party information in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
(5) Disseminate, transmit or post any material that contains any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs;
(6) Violate any law (whether local, state, national, or international), whether or not intentionally;
(7) Post any content that you do not have a right to under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationship (which includes inside information, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
(8) Interfere with or disrupt the Affichage Impression Inc. Services, our Sites, or servers or networks connected to our Sites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Sites;
(9) Collect or store personal data about other users;
(10) Engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account and access to our Websites and/or remove, discard or modify any content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if we believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement.You agree that any termination of your access to our Website may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately desactivated or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or our Website. If you use our Website in violation of this Agreement, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of our Site. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to our Website, or collection of information notwithstanding in the case of your violation of this Agreement, even if advised of a claim for damages.
All Website Content is our property or the property of our content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All Website Content that is not our property is used with permission. The arrangement and compilation of all Website Content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws. All software used on the website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
Our logos and other product names, service names, slogans or logos referenced in these Terms of Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of Affichage Impression Inc. in Canada and other countries. All other company, product, or service names referenced or mentioned in Terms of Service are used for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.
We honnor the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied or used on the website in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please notify us by email. Except in limited instances under authorized agreements, we do not reproduce or manufacture the products offered on our site, but rather we purchase or license products from third party suppliers that represent to us that they have sufficient rights to allow us to display and sell the products on the website. Upon receipt of any bona fide claim of infringement, or upon becoming aware of any actual or alleged infringement by any other means, we will remove such actual or alleged infringing product(s) from the website and/or cease sales of the product(s) pending our investigation.
You understand and agree that we are not liable to any party for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, including, but not limited to, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of goodwill, cost of procurement of substitute services, or any other indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (Including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from:
(1) The use of, or the inability to use, of from the interruption, suspension, or termination of our Website (including such damages incurred by third parties);
(2) The cost of procurement of subtituted services, goods, or and Websites, lost profits, or lost data;
(3) The statements or conduct of any third party on our sites;
(4) Reliance on content or postings on our sites;
(5) Any other matter relating to our sites or services.
We makes no representation or warranty that our Website, products, or services will meet your requirements, that the our Website will be interrupted, secure, current or error-free, that the results that may be obtained from the use of our Website will be accurate, timely, useful or reliable, or that the quality of any postings, products, services, information or other material obtained by you through our Website will meet your needs.
Certain laws do not allow limitations as contained in this clause. If these laws apply, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you.
This Agreement and the relationship between you and our business are governed by the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and our Company agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Canada.
You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of your use of our Site or this Agreement must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall forever be barred, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary. Within this period, any failure by Affichage Impression Inc. to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to this Agreement or our Website, you may contact a representative of our Company. If you want our complete contact information, please visit the Contact Us page.